Tuesday 23 July 2013

SARAH RAVEN 'FOR A BEAUTIFUL AND PRODUCTIVE GARDEN'

SARAH RAVEN - SEEDS AND PLANTS

I have read Sarah Raven's column in the Saturday edition of The Daily Telegraph, for some years now.


She used to write primarily about flower arranging, and the courses she runs at her holding at Perch Hill.  Now she has branched out quite a lot.


Go to SarahRaven.com http://www.sarahraven.com/ and you see the company provides plants, bulbs, vases and all sorts of extras like a Sloe Gin Kit (minus the  gin and sloes).

The autumn cataloge from Sarah Raven
Annual flower seeds in my order



I ordered some of her seeds a few weeks ago and they arrived promptly.  I shall plant some of them in the autumn.  The french beans I can start in pots and then try them on the allotment this summer.

Now in the post today arrived the Autumn catalogue!  Oh dear, will it be autumn that soon?

It has some delightful tulips and lilies featured;  I am very tempted.


She also has an interesting web site with a link to a blog, here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment